Sabey employee acknowledgement and waiver of liability
In consideration for having the costs of my participation in the Program being paid for by Sabey Corporation, a reduced price, I hereby voluntarily acknowledge, agree attest and certify (as applicable) for myself, my family, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns to the following, that, as between myself and Sabey Corporation:
1. the Arivale Wellness program (“Program”) is a wellness services program;
2. I have been given all the necessary time and opportunities to obtain a medical evaluation and my doctor’s advice prior to participating in the Program;
3. I have been given all the necessary time and opportunities to seek additional information about the Program;
4. I voluntarily elect to participate in the Program;
5. The services provided under the Program are provided to me by Arivale Inc. pursuant to a written agreement between me and Arivale, Inc;
6. Sabey Corporation is not involved or connected in any way to the provision of the services by Arivale, Inc. to me under the Program;
7. Sabey Corporation’s sole involvement in the Program is payment, on my behalf, because of my status as an employee of Sabey Corporation, of the fees charged by Arivale, Inc. for my participation;
8. The Institute for Systems Biology, a Washington not-for-profit corporation (“ISB”), holds an investment in Arivale, Inc.
9. David A. Sabey is the President of Sabey Corporation, and the Chairman of ISB;
10. I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of me participating in the Program;
11. I RELEASE, WAIVE, HOLD HARMLESS, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Sabey Corporation and all other entities in the Sabey Corporation group of companies, and their respective trustees, officers, directors, members, agents, successors, assigns and staff (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all liability, claims, actions, demands, expenses, attorney fees, breach of contract actions, breach of statutory duty or other duty of care, warranty, strict liability actions, and causes of action whatsoever, that I might now have or may acquire in the future, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in the Program, including, but not limited to, any claim that the act or omission complained of was caused in whole or in part by the negligence or carelessness of the Releases;
12. This Acknowledgement and Waiver of Liability is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington, and that if any portion is deemed to be invalid, the remainder of the Agreement is binding and enforceable;
13. I have read this entire Acknowledgement and Waiver of Liability in full, and understand that (a) I am waiving certain rights, (b) I am signing it voluntarily, and (c) this Acknowledgement and Waiver of Liability constitutes the entire agreement, and (d) any oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written document shall not be considered a part of this agreement, and (e) I sign this Acknowledgement and Waiver of Liability in exchange for full, adequate, and complete consideration, fully intending to be bound by the same; and
14. I further certify that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent.